Thursday, March 27, 2014

C4K March 2014

C4K March #1

Meet Kama
A picture of a little boy

Kama is a 1st Grade boy in Mrs. She's class. He is a student at the Pt. England School in, Auckland New Zealand. Kama was new to Mrs. She's class 18 and had his picture posted on the class blog. Because he did not have an assignment posted I was unable to comment on his work. I was able to introduce myself, tell where I live and include how to pronounce my name and city. I hope to see his work soon and am looking forward to his reply. I really want to know how he pronounces his name, Kama.
C4K March #2
Meet Memory
A little girl named Memory

Memory is a year 4 student attending the Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. Her recent blog was about her love of swimming. She is taking swim lessons and really enjoys it. I shared with her that my children swim, the name of our swim club and their favorite strokes. I hope she gets to Google West Mobile Swim Club. I also hope to learn the name of her swim team and her favorite stroke when she swims.

C4K March #3
Meet Paige
Paige is a Year 8 student at Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. She recently posted her Maths Think Board. Here it is.
Paige's Math Problem 1/5 of 40

It is exciting to see how she is able to create her own digital representation of the problem. How fun is this? She is not looking at a copied picture, but she is solving the problem, explaining how it was solved and creating an image to support her explanation. I want to know how to create these images. I want to spend some time at Pt. England school myslef. Can we schedule a field trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment