Friday, May 2, 2014

EDM 310 Final Reflection

My Final Reflection of EDM 310 during Spring 2014
When I consider the times I have heard people reflecting it seems that it is usually at a funeral. People are remembering good and bad times, things they should have, could have or would have done differently. It is a horrible time to reflect because there is nothing they can do to change any of those situations they might have handled differently. So I am grateful that Dr. Strange is encouraging me to reflect on the things I have done over the past 4 months. I am glad he asked me to consider my attitude and commitment about this class and all it entails. I am changed because I have to take responsibility for the good, the bad and the ugly. This time of reflection is a tool to let me know how to handle situations in a way that brings positive results even if the first try is not perfect. He is teaching me to reflect while I am able to adjust my methods and improve instead of looking back and wishing I had done things differently.

Reflection helps us know whether or not we are headed in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. Becca's comment has disappeared. She liked your reflection.

    Yes, you are capable!

    Great point - do not fear failure. We learn that way. How many falls before we learn to walk?

    Reflect, explore, try it!

    Work collaboratively! I like that (being quiet). Hard for me!

    And I am glad you were in my class!








    ReplyDelete