Wednesday, February 26, 2014

C4KFebruary

C4K February #1 I was able to comment on Morgan Clevenger's blog comment. Her teacher, Mrs. Schneider, asked her class to come up with a thesis. Morgan believes owning a pet leads to a longer, happier, healthier life. I agree completely.

C4K February #2 I was able to comment on Mathew's Blog. Mathew was commenting to his teacher, Mrs. Caddy's, question. She asked what were fun things her students liked to do with technology. Mathew enjoyed playing games and watching YouTube most. I encouraged him to take his love of YouTube and teach others to beat a difficult part of a game or how to do something else he was passionate about.

C4K February #3
I was able to comment on Jerry's Blog. He is a student in Ireland. I was a little confused about his post. I looked at other blogs but did not find the driving question which left me wondering what to say to Jerry. I decided to just begin a conversation with him about his post on apex predators. I was thinking about Mrs. Yollis' suggestion to start a conversation and ask a question in blog posts. I asked Jerry if he was studying predators in science or if the topic was the result of a story he was reading. I hope to get some clarification from him, and I hope I gave him a new detail to consider.

C4K February #4
I was able to view Pickle's Blog today. I am honestly at a loss for words. The blog led me to a Glogster video. It was a horror suspense movie. I watched about 1 minute of it and stopped watching. I hate horror movies. I did not understand why the link was posted because I could not find any explanation or driving question. I hope Pickle will respond to my comment and tell me why the clip was included. This was a bizarre post.

No comments:

Post a Comment